- Zap Solutions Group provides the following solutions for the Credentialing / Certification / Licensure industry:
The Activity Attendance Reporting Service (AARS) is an electronic service that allows the training providers to automatically report their activity attendance records to different credentialing / accreditation / licensure boards.
When the rosters are uploaded, AARS performs several validation checks to determine any errors. The providers are able to correct the errors and re-submit the rosters.
Once the final roster is submitted, AARS transmits the CE activity information to the Boards in a consistent format.
This service provides separate portals for the Boards, the Approved Providers, and the Attendees (Credential Holders).
- The Boards are able to upload their lists of approved providers and programs
- The Providers are able to upload the rosters for the individuals who successfully completed the programs
- The Attendees are able to complete a survey and receive an e-certificate of program completion
MakeMyCert.com is an electronic fulfillment system that allows the creation and distribution of personalized e-certificates. The e-certificates are created in a PDF format and delivered via e-mail.
MakeMyCert.com can be used to create:
- Certification, accreditation, or licensure documents
- Wallet cards
- Course attendance or completion certificates
- Degrees or Diplomas
- Gift Certificates
- Proof of membership
- Loyalty cards
- Any kind of personalized e-document which needs to be sent via e-mail