Managed IT Services
Network and Security
Network Systems are the foundation for the services and applications you need to realize the potential of your business. Switches, routers, firewalls, and software together, create an inherently intelligent integrated network to adapt for your current and future business needs.
Network Operations Center
Routing & Switching
Routers and switches are the building blocks for all business communications from data to voice and video to advanced applications such as IP voice, videoconferencing and wireless networks. Using routing and switching technologies allows your staff, even those located in different locations, to have access to all your business applications, information and tools. Provide ready access to customer information and allow real-time visibility to business information empowering your staff to make effective decision-making.
Firewall Solutions / Security
Zapsol provides consulting services to implement Perimeter, Corporate, Internal and DMZ firewall zones. A reliable firewall is the hallmark of a secure network. Networks support sensitive, crucial applications and processes, and provide a common infrastructure for converged data, voice, and video services; firewall security is a primary concern. Instead of providing only point products that set a base level of security, we provide comprehensive firewall security throughout the network layer and scales security services from application layer to operating systems.
Managed security solutions offer a fully-managed perimeter solution that includes equipment, configuration, implementation, expert customer support and 24/7/365 monitoring. We set up a state-of-the-art managed security platform and implement the security policies your company develops to help ensure network integrity and prevent Internet-borne attacks. The security of your network is the most important aspect of all of our Products and services.Thus Managed Security solutions are what we excel at and want to bring peace of mind to all our customers.
Zapsol integration and infrastructure methodology focuses on long term systems, network and control environment requirements to identify solutions that allow scalability and integration within existing environments. We bridge complex technologies together to provide compatibility and interoperability among different vendors’ equipment and services.
We specialize in integrating, managing, and operating legacy systems with emerging technology, enabling our clients to extend the life of their technology investments while meeting the challenges of today’s business. With that come proven qualifications and experience integrating complex multi-tier client/server technologies to deliver total solutions for our customers’ business needs.
- Active directory / Identity Management
- Microsoft Systems Architecture / Server systems
- Systems Monitoring and Management
- Enterprise Security and Policy Control
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Enterprise Messaging, Collaboration
- Unified Communications
- Office Server Systems
- Enterprise Content and Portal management
- Enterprise Search
- Business intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management
- Online Information systems
- Data Center Systems Architecture Redesign / Consolidation
- Internet backbone / WAN / LAN network design
- Internet and Backend Firewall / DMZ Zoning
- Backbone Switches, Multi-VLAN Network Segmentation and Integration
- Wireless Access Points / Controllers
- Storage Solutions: NAS / SAN / iSCSI
- Virtualization / Server consolidation
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Microsoft Clustering and Load Balancing